Have you ever wonder which method is the best when it comes to remove your hair? I think we all have! You might think you’re using the best one and you’re probably doing it wrong. Find out which one is the best for you! Maybe you’ll change your mind after reading this post.
Advantages Of Epilators
-The best of all the advantages that you can find on epilators are definitely the fact that they pull the hair from the roots, so after you’re it will last longer!
– Another benefit is that it gets easier next time you epilate
– And last but not least , epilating provides you with sensitive skin which is something we’re usually concerned about as women!
Disadvantages Of Epilators:
– Unfortunately not everything about this method is wonderful. Of course there are few disadvantages. The first one and I’m not gonna lie is that it is painful, but you will eventually get used to it as time passes by, and you will definitely feel less pain. No pain, no gain, right?- Epilators are not the fastest method, it takes some time to remove the hair, so if you’re in a hurry you’d probably be more likely to look for another alternative. Also, to fully remove the hair, you might need to run the epilator over the same patch of skin
Advantages of Shaving:
I am not a big fan of this method because I believe there are more disadvantages than it has with advantages. But let’s see the benefits that you can find when using this method!
– First of all, compared to Epilators , shaving is a faster way. You will not spend as much time as you would with Epilators.
– Second of all it is painless, so if you find hard to endure pain, this method might be the one for you.
Disadvantages Of Shaving:
– Hair grows faster. What I mean by that,is that you will need to shave at least every 2 weeks if not less… And the problem that goes along with this, is the more you shave, the harder it will get to remove the hair, because at some point it will get stronger and thicker.
– Risk of suffering cuts. That’s right, you need to be very careful because otherwise you could hurt yourself
– As said before, this method is only useful within a short period of time.
Advantages of Waxing
– The biggest advantage of this method is without a doubt that it last longer than any other method. But how does it work? It’s easy but painful. A warm stick beeswax is applied to your skin and this way, it’ll get stick to your hair, then you have to pressed on the wax and quickly pull it away. As fast as you can. Never remove it slowly.
– Hygenic, no cuts or other dangers
– Hair removed lasts up to 6 weeks
However there are quite some disadvantages:
– If you’re not used to it, you might want to get it done by a professional, because you you’re probably gonna hurt yourself if it’s your first time.
– You have to wait until hair grows back before you wax again. This way, you will avoid ingrown hair.
– It’s usually an expensive method
– If your skin is very sensitive you’ll be more likely to suffer from bumps and other issues
To sum it all up, if you prefer a quick method without caring too much about the pain, you definitely go with the shaving. But on the other hand, if what you’re looking for is an effective and durable method, Epilators and Waxing are then the best options.
If you’re the kind of person who would rather use an epilator than a shaver, but doesn’t always have much time, I would suggest you to try another fast epilator such as Fyola 4-in-1. This epilator is not expensive at all, and you can use it on chin, arms, legs, upper lips and so on. And best of all, it doesn’t hurt as much as other epilators. But if you don’t really mind to spend more money on waxing you can definitely use this method if you feel more confident! Not every method works the same way for everybody. You need to find out in which you feel more comfortable and figure out if it works for you or not!